uxuyeW_4F3ElN81XW6a_BFhJMp4 Real Houston Housewife: Leaves...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Leaves...

We moved into our first house less than a month ago, and I'm pretty sure I have broken a lot of the HOA rules so far...
My trashcan is usually visible from the street.
The top 5 inches are snapped off of the top of one of the fence pickets on our fence.
We have not raked leaves since we moved in, and no one lived in this house in the fall or winter, so they have been waiting on us for a year!
I left terra cotta pots on the front porch...

Well, I finally raked up all the leaves yesterday!!! There was a total of 9 lawn and garden bags! While I was raking I found 2 grass snakes....






1 comment:

  1. I would freak out if I saw a snake at my home!! Thanks for following my blog!www.clutterfree101.blogspot.com. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete