uxuyeW_4F3ElN81XW6a_BFhJMp4 Real Houston Housewife: An Interesting Day

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

An Interesting Day


One of the main reasons that I decided to transition into the whole foods diet is because of a life filled with dental problems. I had to get another tooth pulled today and I will not let my children grow up with these same problems. I know that so many modern day ailments can be prevented by avoiding processed foods. I also know how hard it is to change your eating habits after 28 years. Yes, I'm 28 years old....
On the bright side....I got my copy of Nourishing Traditions today!








I did manage to sew some toys for the kids' easter basket. I have to figure out what to fill the plastic eggs with, we are cutting out most candy, we will have a few all natural chocolates and maybe some Kawaii or something similar...

Iris will get Skullette from Monster High.


 Olivia and Ben will have felt bunny easter peeps.





I also finished these booties for a friends baby.








No comments:

Post a Comment