uxuyeW_4F3ElN81XW6a_BFhJMp4 Real Houston Housewife: Real Houston Housewife edition of thingsmyboyfriendsays.com.....

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Real Houston Housewife edition of thingsmyboyfriendsays.com.....

Ever since I found the website thingsmyboyfriendsays.com I have been hooked. Everytime Alex says amusing, annoying or dumb, I think about how I would totally post that if I owned the website. Since he isn't clever too often, I don't think I would have enough to fill an entire website, so I will add them here as they happen.....

Feel free to email me your quirky convos too!


I missed Alex's phone call, and texted him:
Me: Sorry I was in the bath
Alex: Oh well you lost your chance to hear my wonderful voice #yourloss
Alex: Was that cool? #tryingtostayyoung
Me: Uh
Me: I love you...
Alex: Can it be that long? #tryingtofigurethisshitout
Me: Shut Up...that's enough
Alex: Why? #bitchplease....


I'm such a lucky girl....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog! You have a pretty cool blog :)

    ReplyDelete